InfoWatch TaigaPhone is a part of InfoWatch Traffic Monitor DLP-system, which allows to control data flows in corporate environment to reveal and prevent unauthorized utilization of corporate data.
InfoWatch TaigaPhone is a smartphone with a trusted firmware based on Android OS.
The main objective is preventing data leakage from mobile devices via controlling camera, dictophone, hardware, applications, messengers, email, web traffic and social networks.
About the problem
The use of smartphones and tablets to access corporate data allows you to solve work tasks from anywhere in the world, however, leads to a blurring of the perimeter of security.
companies dealing with confidential data leakage through mobile devices
Russian employees having connection to corporate network via mobile devices
data leakage coming from mobile devices
WHY USING SMARTPHONES IS A THREAT TO THE COMPANY
Smartphones contain lots of personal and corporate data that can be transferred to third parties and cause serious damage.
Credit cards info
Contacts, call log
Possible shadowing by search engines, social networks, browsers, operating system
Correspondence (SMS, email)
Synchronization with browsers and search engines on desktops
Payment info (if a payment terminal is connected)
TAIGAPHONE ALLOWS TO CONTROL AND ANALYZE
camera, dictophone, hardware, applications, messengers, email, web traffic and social networks.
TaigaPhone will help to prevent financial losses, save company's reputation and honor, and to preserve its competitiveness.
for data protection
1. Intercepting and creating shadow copies of photos and videos taken by smartphone camera / forbidding using camera
2. Intercepting and creating shadow copies of audiorecords created by dictophone / forbidding using dictophone
3. Forbid to use:
• GPS module
• Mobile Internet
4. Control execution of applications, creating "white" and "black" lists
5. Interception and creating shadow copies of:
6. Interception and creating shadow copies of email title, list of senders and recipients, message body and attachments.
7. Allows to control all web traffic on the mobile device:
• HTTP / HTTPs
• social networks
• cloud storages
- Sensor 5-inch screen
- 4-cores MediaTek processor
- Internal storage 16GB
- RAM 2GB
- 2 SIM-cards
- SD-card support up to 32GB
- 1900 mAh Li-Ion battery
- RGB light-emitting diode for system status notification
- Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Integrated DLP solution
- Integration with InfoWatch Traffic Monitor
- Own TrustZone implementation
- Built-in firewall for preventing sending data to third party servers and protection from backdoors